BECOME A CLUBSAFE CERTIFIED FACILITY
Our Consultants return every year to ensure your staff and management team are prepared. A medical emergency requires a coordinated and timely response by trained staff, if it is to be managed effectively. AEDs with dead batteries, staff with expired CPR certifications or new staff unfamiliar with the clubs emergency procedures can be a significant risk for the Club.
Clubs that follow our formula for safety will be deemed a “Certified Facility”. This formula includes:
- Safety leadership from all Managers
- Emergency Equipment regularly checked for readiness
- Staff Training and up to date Certifications
- Review of Emergency Plans
- Health & Safety committee that meets regularly and is comprised by Managers, employees and one or two Board members
- Safety Coordinator
- Practiced emergency drills and scenarios
Emergency Plans can quickly become ineffective due to staff turnover, infrequent use, other projects, change in priorities, club expansion, lack of attention, etc. ClubSafe provides the necessary oversight to ensure the club remains in compliance and maintains an effective medical emergency plan each year. If you are interested in becoming a ClubSafe Certified Facility, please email email@example.com or contact us.